QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

“No wonder management get annoyed with forums like this, they do...

1. 386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    “No wonder management get annoyed with forums like this, they do not need to be in your ear 24/7 holding your hand and patting your nest egg, they are business men conducting some serious business and have a lot more riding on this then you and I."

Beachdingo
    Your right they don't need to hold my hand, but they are required to keep the market informed. If they miss targets then provide an explanation.

Who says they get annoyed? If they do with my post, then they have themselves to blame as i have just repeated ASX releases made by QPN. I would of posted all the explanations for the delays also if they had provided them.
    Everyone realises that nothing can be guaranteed in the future, but it can be explained as to why things don't eventuate. Again if you say things such as they have, then it's not unreasonable for shareholders to question why we still haven't started drilling.

I would like to judge holding or selling this stock based on all the facts. That’s why I ask the question. What is the status of drilling? Let’s start by explaining the below release on the 3/04/12
    "A review of the existing data has confirmed the Company’s intention to commence drilling prior to June 30, 2012. Quest has commenced discussions with drilling contractors and expects to negotiate and sign a 650HP or 750HP onshore drilling rig to be deployed in the Ranua area by June 2012.

I do hold and hope for good news soon but this doesn't mean I’m not allowed to challenge the board on good cooperate governance and business practice regardless of my investment relative to theirs or anyone else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.