ESN 0.00% 1.6¢ entellect limited

I think I made the right call gettin out of these at 0.002...

1. 1,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I think I made the right call gettin out of these at 0.002 however I had my chance to get out with s209 at 0.003 (well done Ivan). Considering at that time I already raised questions about this dog stock. Anyway I'm just glad I've got that money working for me now in other areas. Nothing worse then getting stuck at 0.001 on a piece of rubbish like esn

As for the new girl? What a total desperado publicity stunt to try and somehow convert a few more notes. Would love to know how they are planning on paying her salary but I imagine she is not spending much time at esn anyway. It didn't work this time anyway and now they are stuck without the ability to convert notes for their inflated salaries for the very little work these guys do (join with PTA and hope they do all the work). I can see one last ditch effort to scam hard earned money out of honest people we should see borris an co just before the next quarterly. After
    That I expect to see the receivers take control because nobody is going to takeover kneoworld it's worthless. Vpublisher probably has more
    Marketable value to produce some revenue but that's too much hard work for these guys. Down the beach waiting for the PTA to fix their problems and I'm sure they don't really care which way it goes. Ill be taking net of the directors and staying clear of whatever company they show up at next

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.