ESN 0.00% 1.6¢ entellect limited

App Annie won't be able to give you subscription numbers. Mainly...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    App Annie won't be able to give you subscription numbers. Mainly because subscription is platform independent (ie a subscriber can buy a subscription on the internet and not just through apps).

The only indicators we can use for this are what's in the quarterlies I think. Under the old model you used to be able to see donations people had pledged on the Kneoworld website but this is obviously quite a different ballgame.

Would be interesting to get something from the co on how things are travelling but I suspect we won't see a new set of numbers again till the next quarterly. We might get an update on how many PTAs have signed up to the fund raising initiative which would be good.

I remain cautiously optimistic that something can come of this and I can make a profit:

- More momentum in PTA space. Last quarterly the PTA program was still relatively new and was yet to gain full momentum I feel. I expect more schools and more subscribers

- See what comes of the new employee. This is a bit of a catch 22 as an additional senior team member and the planned front end refresh will cost money, but they could also be pivotal in bringing in new interest

- I would like to think we will see some progress on targeting additional markets outside the USA as well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.