ATN 0.00% 0.2¢ ashburton minerals limited

qui bono?

1. 1,313 Posts.
    I can't help finding myself wondering, whether the ATN fiasco was an honest blunder by the Company and its geologists OR was it a premeditated, well organised and brilliantly executed manipulation of the initial drilling?
    Here is why: The following paragraph is from their second last announcement, regarding the completion of the Mount Webb Drilling campaign.
    "Field results stemming from the visual inspection of the RC drill chips and the diamond core are very encouraging and confirm the widespread occurrence of copper mineralisation throughout the Pokali prospect. All but one of the holes intersected anomalous levels of visible chalcopyrite. For example, hole PKC012 drilled the “Leg Ham” target and intersected 38 m (from 118 m to 156 m) of altered metabasalt with variable amounts of chalcopyrite, generally 1%-2%, occasionally up to 5%-7.5%."
    Compare the above with today's abysmal results: 46 m. @ 0.36% Cu!!!!!
    The Two announcements have absolutely nothing, not even remotely, in common!
    So, who was instrumental in writing the previous Announcement that let to tens of millions of shares being sold and bought at prices well above the previous (before the Samples were sent to the Lab) announcement?
    Qui Bono? Who sold shares at double the price during the intermediate period, before today's totally unimpressive Lab results? Was there a substantial # of shares sold by individuals closely linked with the Company?
    Methinks the whole fiasco warrants an ASX investigation, otherwise Investors and Shareholders in many mining companies will have difficulties believing, accepting bona-fide announcements made by so called "competent" geologists and company Directors...
    The X-Brae gold salting Scam (although of much more serious nature) comes to mind to many ATN shareholders who held, (or bought shares in the company after the super Bullish visible Chalcopyrite=Copper associated with Iron, ie. Copper -Iron sulphide Mineral)stock in Ashburton Minerals.

Cheers:))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.