TZN 0.00% 4.1¢ terramin australia limited.

quick analysis, page-15

1. 993 Posts.
    HC18
    i understand your dilemma. but i too think that TZN has tremendous upside. i hold CBH as well but it has failed miserably to get close to its preXmas highs. S TO SELL HIGH BUY LOW - HYPOCRITE

TZN has 440kt at Angas which it will produce from next year (2008). (I THOUGHT IT WAS 2010 - DO THEY HAVE THE ENVIORONMENATL PERMITS IN PLACE - HAVE THEY COMMENCED MONILISATION
    Menninie will be at least 1.5 mill tonnes of which TZN will be entitled to about 450kt also (WOOPEE DOOO!!!). If its not as large as i have stated then TZN may well end up with the whole lot. ie 1-1.2mill tonnes. (
    YOU ARE JUST GUESSING AND RAMPING!!!!!)

As far as Algeria is concerned i cant over emphasize the size of this. (OR THE POLITICAL IMPLICATION s)

i will be suprised if it doesnt end up being 100 mill tonnes at 7% zinc equivalent for 7 mill tonnes of which TZN currently have 65% of... or 4.5 mill tonnes of zinc.

TZN will not dilute that much more (WHAT DOES THAT MEAN - THEY HAVE NO CASH TO DEVELOP - DO THEY KNOW THE LOTTO BALLS OR SOMETHING) but when the Algerian govt dilutes (I HAVE CONTINUALLY SAId THIS AND YOU REFUTE IT BUT HERE Is THEW EVIDENCE they will probably take on a major shareholder at that time.

All of these mines are low cost to produce and very low capex mines. (YOU WOULD NOT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT MINESITE COSTING - HOW IS THE INITAIL DECLINE EXPENSED UNDER INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING TREATMENTS) If there is a drop in zinc prices TZN's projects will all still be profitable (REALLY - BUT DON'T YOU NEED TO INCORPORATE THE COST OF CAPITAL - WOULD NOT LIKE TO BE RECEIVING THE DIVIDENDS .

TZN from a TA point of view is just reaching new highs and there is very few shareholders who arent in profit on all their purchases. AND ONCE IT REACHED THOSE HIHS FROM THE RAMPING IT HALVED ITS SHARE PRICE - WHY DID YOU NOT HAVE A STOP LOSS - YOU COULD HAVE BOUGHT AT 1.80 - THE MARKET SHEDS 10% AND tzn SH...TS ITSELF BY 50%

Therefore TZN is the only choice imo. AND THAT IS WHY YOU ARE A GOOSE

KING WALLY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ $6.637K 161.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 14106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.