FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

As it turns out there is no such thing as quick buck in share...

1. 144 Posts.
    As it turns out there is no such thing as quick buck in share trading...and I hope everyone that took Radish advice has learned from it.

Rule #3 Have to/must respect what support and resistant is. FMG had a massive gain yesterday, I remember only not long ago when the DOW got hammer and tanked, everyone said, "Are we there yet, when it's the rebound?" We got our rebound, but I hope no one expect the DOW will be green and rally 365 days of the year. Today's FMG pull back is healthy, just in the morning I got annoy by Redish having this "Quick Buck" headline and had no T/A to back it up, had beginners took his advice, they would have lost plenty. $4.55 is still FMG's resistant.

I trust no one but my Candle stick, even on the "Short Term Trading" I posted in the morning, I would closed all my position today, and today it's not a buy day, it's a sell day.

Today's FMG has formed a little Bearish pattern. Not quite a "Dark Cloud Cover." As the closing price didn't fall pass 50% of yesterday's candle. Stoch "D" has crossed "K"
    Short term chart candle pattern is not bullish, but not too bearish either. I don't expect FMG to have a massive fall over the next few days and back to $3.20, that won't happen I am pretty sure. But I wouldn't expect FMG to gain, those "Smart people, smart money" would have already left and closed their position today.

Unless something "Magical" happens over night, FMG should be in the RED tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.