TLS 0.25% $4.03 telstra group limited

quick calculations, page-31

1. 597 Posts.
    Just to answer thereabouts question of how the poor old fella died It looks like bill wasn't such a caring grandson after all as he (granddad) died of severe nappy rash (worst case the coroner had seen) not unheard of though as happens on a regular basis in japan aging population and all . Anyway smuglex to respond to your post where do I begin.Simply I cant without knowing a whole lot more information and its not that important The bottom line is, if your happy with your return then im happy for you. The only question I would ask is to do with the properties you sold to purchase the tls bonds (shares) Have you sat down and worked out the other side of the ledger if you had done nothing and stayed in property? Depending on where these properties are located and any redevelopment potential etc I would suggest that you could have been better off staying in real estate and done nothing (again not knowing your life) The 100000 shares that bill inherited doesn't earn him $50k but around $38k still helps him pay all those school fees (he has 5 kids breeds like rabbits no tv and all that) Anyhow all the best to you young fella and please if you have learnt one thing from this please don't trust the grandkids when it comes time that your nappy needs changing as they could have sinister motives with dire consequences for you tls had a good day yesterday hope it continues for all the lifers (potential nappy consumers) might be a good business to get into as more granny nappies sold in japan than child ones (that is a true story) tls $5.67 or beyond up up and away

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.03
Change
0.010(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $46.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.01 $4.03 $3.99 $79.49M 19.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 124824 $4.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.03 70445 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.