AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

quick comparison

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Too those who are not familiar with BLK, they have 70% interest in a brown coal resource of 1.4 Billion Tons, I have not looked at all the ash levels,.moisture levels,ect so I am not 100% sure whether its better or worse the BM coal BUT BLK is also trying to get into the business of exporting processed brown coal or producing gas,,,not sure all the details but the point I want to make is,,,

LETS SAY 70% OF 1.4 BILLION IS 1 BILLIONS TONS- thats what BLK owns, they were offered 15 Million cash and a royalty of 50 cents a ton..THEY REJECTED THE OFFER this week,,,

BM WILL BE +- 1.5 BILLION TONS, ALL BELONGS TO MNM RIGHT NOW,,,,SO STRAIGHT AWAY IF YOU LOOK AT THE BLK OFFER WE CAN ASSUME THE COAL AT BM ON ITS OWN IS WORTH MORE THAN 15-20 MILLION WHICH IS MORE THAN OUR MARKET CAP...now this comparison does need more research and better breakdown but as a quick reference it tells me that the demand for brown coal is already heating up...look at our LV coal tenements in relation to other coal resources and we right in the middle of vast vast coal resources so you know we have way more coal in LV,,,several billion tons...

http://www.aspectfinancial.com.au/docserver/01244658.pdf?fileid=01244658&datedir=20111123&edt=MjAxMS0xMS0yNSsxODo0MTo0OSs0ODArNDExODUrYW5kcmV3d2VzdCtyZWRpcmVjdCtodHRwOi8vd3d3LmFzcGVjdGZpbmFuY2lhbC5jb20uYXUvaW1hZ2VzaWduYWwvZXJyb3JwYWdlcy9wZGZ0aW1lb3V0Lmh0bWwraHR0cDovL3d3dy5hc3BlY3RmaW5hbmNpYWwuY29tLmF1L2ltYWdlc2lnbmFsL2Vycm9ycGFnZXMvcGRmZGVsYXllZC5qc3A=

dyor---this will require more research but worth a look

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.