CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

quick google search, page-21

1. 2,110 Posts.
    About Thermalife website!

My local pizza shop has a website that is simple but fully functioning, and I know it cost them less that a $1000 dollars, it has all the information a customer need, I know it does help their business.and you know what, it took 2 weeks to build, test, fix, and now they can update menus and change promotions without a glitch.
    even more, They managed to slot in an add in a major Sydney radio station, mind you this is a Sydney micro business struggling just like most.but they managed to budget and get things done.

And you know why? because it is their money.

PNO with its high burn rate, spends more than one million dollar a year on rent, salaries, legals, secretarial expenses, etc. not much of this money spent on production or research( less than $30,000) according to the last annual report.

One PNO director gets paid 1000 a day, he also hired what sound like two professional to form a marketing team. and what are they doing for the money they are getting paid???

They can't built even a simple website that works, weeks and months past and some holders come here and say it is still under construction, the Launch did not happen yet, it is going to happen soon. excuses excuses.

Thank you for the motivational posts, nothing drive me more.

Dyr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.