CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

quick google search, page-25

1. 77 Posts.
    Lumacon, you raise a very good point "People are allowed to voice the opinion on how their investment is being managed." The thing is santoo claims he has no investment into this company, so from your own words he has no right to comment on it?

Its funny that when a valid point is raised to counter the negativitiy posed by santoo he chooses to pretend it does not exist rather then comment on. Notorious has posted a very clear screenshot that even a blind man could see, clearly showing that thermalife is first on his search.

I find it very childish that when someone posts any negativity towards santoo's own negativitiy he immediatly reacts and posts comments that make others think that emotions are getting involved.

Most investers can see both a positive and negative side of a company or else, why bother wasting your time? i have yet to see santoo's positives? or is he just trying to save us all from the kindness of his heart?

So i might say down here, this post is not said in anger, temper, or any other emotions santoo will think of.

I hold knowing things change, and IMO PNO will change, if things arnt getting done im sure with enough votes things can be forcefully changed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.