BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

quick nasdaq list - shelf company

1. 8,256 Posts.
    Let's wait for the phone call for more info.

Kneejerk reactions are never good - look for the positives, not the negatives.

Bottom line - looks like a swap of cash for what is effectively a shelf company - a quick listing that Biota gets control of.

Located within 20kms of Washington.

Big facility and empty car park - free real estate and presumably labs can be quickly converted.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&q=12270+Wilkins+Avenue,+Rockville&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x89b7cc2da6b8cb49:0x674d541f56ddd235,12270+Wilkins+Ave,+Rockville,+MD+20852,+USA&gl=au&ei=1K6UT_a_IumZiAepmcWwBA&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CB8Q8gEwAA

Everyone wanted Nasdaq - well you got it on a platter with little dilution!

Now - next stage:

- HRV valued - spun off in the US
    - Relenza stockpile decision-makers will know the Aussie - developer is getting US Citizenship
    - LANI re-valued

My only question-mark is PC and DL. In saying this, Nabi is for all intents and purposes a shelf company, so while I don't have a problem with PC and DL moving over to supervise things, I'd like to think this is transitional and "new blood" management being taking over in time.

No kneejerks at this stage - we still own pretty much our own IP - its all undervalued anyway, so any dilution doesn't really matter much with the SP where it is.

Wait for the phone call.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.