MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

thanks pcaruso re the technical analysis - tres' interesting....

1. 65 Posts.
    thanks pcaruso re the technical analysis
    - tres' interesting.

One could reasonably hypothesize that 2 relative extremes of human behaviour,
    ( Fear & Greed ) may indeed follow statistical, mathematical equations with a sequential triggering of probabilities.
    I would perhaps consider that once a certain gradient of SP change is reached within a specified time frame ( i.e - a given % rise or fall in the SP over a day, week, or month for example ) it may be possible to predict mass human behaviour, either
    - to buy or sell stocks within a mathematical range based on tables of probabilities as well as visual pattern recognition and statistically predicted automated human responses.

So, what will maid Marion do this week ?

Dependent on the Dow Jones (esp tonight), the Futures Markets , Announcements concerning MAE and the US Financial Institutions over the next week and, of course - the variability and fickleness of human behaviour :

Well - I'd ask my Nanna to read her tea leaves which could result in the most accurate of all predictions -

But, alas ..... I sold her on ebay last week to buy more MAE shares .
    Sadly, what's more upsetting - the poor old darling has already depreciated in value .

Managed to pick up 18 shares of MAE for nanna @1.15 just over a trading day ago.
    Now -
    I can either just accept my tax loss position re the Nanna/MAE stock Shuffle or -
    ........... try and buy about 91% of her back.

.....any thoughts ?

- I'm off to ring my Accountant and Cash Converters.

Ciao

;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.