CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

quick question re technicals., page-23

1. 4,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi 5hareholder, once it breaks 52c it should go through to at least 70c - when we ran to .685c it was Conglin that got the ball rolling, along with lots of Day Traders & when Conglin stopped buying, the DT took their profits & scampered as expected, & the SP fell away & has now consolidated around .40c.

I have no idea really & only guessing, it's all blue sky after .685c, but once we define what's in the ground (Iron, Coal, Tin by end 2010) we'll be rerated as insto's & larger investors take their positions. Until we have the JORC most insto's probably aren't allowed to jump on (guessing again here but I assume they have rules, as they are using other people's money). And once we start mining, earning, paying divs etc we'll be rerated again.

Looking a couple of years down the track, depending of course on what we actually have in the ground, and barring takeovers etc., I see no reason why CAP wouldn't be worth a few dollars at least, maybe $5+?

Then of course, Nick'll probably find a motza of the Yellow Stuff for the icing on the cake :)

With so few shares on offer, when it does move it'll move very quickly, same as when Conglin took his position. And with 3 big resources looking at being defined around the same time, anything's possible...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.