CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

quick question re technicals., page-24

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    When I looked at the potential of Hawsons last night, I saw that the project could generate billions of dollars in revenue for the company. After costs, we could still be looking at close to a billion dollars in net profit. I reckon this project alone, once we get it into production, and assuming we can prove up a 1B tonne resource, could be worth upwards of $4 by itself.

Now remember that very soon we will be getting a JORC on the tin, and resource status at Hughenden. I really have not much of an idea about evaluating tin, but I imagine Nick wouldn't chase after it just for a few million in revenue. My honest opinion, being an educated guess and basing it purely on these three projects alone, is that we could see $1 in January 2011, and upwards of a few dollars by the end of next year. Once we get our gold project and the other exploration targets going, these will add even more value to the market cap.

Just going by what I know I have some targets in the back of my mind for CAP. Criticise me all you like for being optimistic, but $1 by Jan 2011 (JORC definition), $2.50-$3 by Dec 2011 (further projects up and running plus more news on Tin, Coal, Iron) and $5-$7 by the middle-end of 2012 (getting ready to dig that iron up) is sort of what I am looking at right now. This won't be an overnight 10xbagger, but give it 18-24months and I reckon we could get very close!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.