EXT 28.6% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Devander,I think your post comparing corporate valuations is...

1. 2,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Devander,

I think your post comparing corporate valuations is quite intersting, and informative ...but complete.

RS is already the seventh largest known resource in the world - and with another 170m lbs would become the second largest (see EXT corporate presentation material from the last month. Also worth noting in that presentation the value per pound of resource of EXT compared with other Uranium corporations).

Knowing this, IMO any fairminded person would acknowledge that SOMEONE will mine this resource, so I think you need to justify your comments that EXT will not mine it. If you think they will be taken over before mining commences, that does not diminish their corporate valuation - it enhances it IMO.

It is also easy to see where another 170m lbs would come from based upon the most recent announcement - of strong results from zone three & further strong results from zone 4, and yet more results from 10km south of zone 2. In short, there are high count uranium results semi continuously over most of a 15 kilometer stretch of land - but the current resource has only been calculated from the first two of these.

I think more research might change your opinion of valuations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $80.47K 9.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4323057 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1070000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.