CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Perhaps a couple of things to add.We are yet to see big fund...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Perhaps a couple of things to add.

We are yet to see big fund money really compete for CCC and it could be argued once the sp reaches 10c,which is a market cap around 300M,you might find funds will start to notice CCC not just from a MC angle but also the fact that they are highly leveraged to a strong commodity and they have a strong project expansion/growth portfolio.

The individual/small day traders,as much as they might be useful to the brokers moving CCC atm(yes I do believe that they are manipulating CCC's sp via their trader arms and making good profit along the way/this is why we suddenly get P/O'd daytraders on HC when they get suckered by rallies.They are MUCH better at it than the smaller guys that cant manipulate the price depths.THEY CAN!)

I think the only way we will see the % of daytrading reduced is for CCC to keep illustrating to the market that they ARE PRODUCING POSITIVE REVENUE/PROFIT and that the forward potential is very strong.

As hard as it might be to contemplate CCC hasnt even sctratched the investment worlds surface apart from OzCap(OchZiff) and a few UK resource funds.The real catalyst for the laregr money will be if/when the DeWitt BFS comes in and CCC move this quickly to production although Penumbra might raise a few heads too!

Then throw Botswanan drilling into the mix.This could add a few hundred million onto the market cap if a large Indian energy company wants to JV here.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.