SMP 1.59% $1.24 smartpay holdings limited

Quick Review

1. 17,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    Been asked by another to do quick review of this company, here goes 3 mins of research

Chart below (12 months chart) shows the stock is one volatile beast, currency back at its resistance level from June and has started (just briefly) to bounce off the low.

A drop below this level would be very bad and would see 13c come into play, if it can rebound here then skybound up to 18c would be easy to reach as first run.

Dropped a lot but on low volume, still holders in here, could be opportunity to buy (from chart perspective only)

5 day chart below, I like the look of this, ran once, held, ran again held, sideways movement, broke to 17, back again but holding on at the 16.5, if I were to buy this is the kind of 5 day chart im usually seeking.

Again just from a chart perspective, not a company perspective.

Net debt after tax currently at 10 x, im ok with that.
    EBITA lower, not a great sign, not terrible, but like to see it increase.
    NPAT 1/5th of ebita is about right, ok with that.

Market cap only 10 cx NPAT, seems cheap to me
    But they need to show increased revenue, and retire net debt, where's it coming from?

They need to focus on Australia, get their product in (dedicated mass sales push IMO)
    If their marketing strategy is anything like their poor investor preso they have a lot to learn IMO.

Recent raising $7m or so, I see to get Australian sales generation, proof is in the pudding, better have great sales team, numbers will dictate SP.

Overall i'm a buyer here to 23c with further decision to be made pending Quarterly Aussie sales numbers, Octobers will be too soon, Dec better show some decent stats.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
-0.020(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $300.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.27 $1.24 $57.05K 45.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.30 32175 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.25
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.27 $1.28 $1.23 13099
Last updated 15.43pm 14/06/2024 ?
SMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.