UNT 6.25% 1.7¢ unith ltd

Quick revisit of Wiseowl report for week ahead, page-8

1. 7,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    I will be buying some more I have off loaded some other stocks to cash up some more.
    Investors were happy to buy up to .35 cents before the track deal was finalised so I expect strong buying support when we come out of TH next Monday

Wise owls valuation with track attached is bang on 151,000,000 shares in issue so .63 cents is possible with the current revenue and strong EBITDA

Add on more country's, more products and let Dom work his magic and blue sky ahead.

Dom has put the current track staff on huge bonuses to increase sales and increase revenue I expect them to impress their new boss and feed off his enthusiasm and new ideas

The new 13 new insto's that are joining the cm8 register are going to be a key driver of the sp

I believe are in for the long haul they like the story love the numbers and are interested in the big growth, money and gains that are potentially on the way for all crowd mobile share holders

Good luck to all holders in the coming week

AGM announcement this week, track finilisation announcement this week and looking forward to looking at the new top 40 next week with our new shareholders attached

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.