BCI 0.00% 24.5¢ bci minerals limited

Its all a bit confusing with the 16% equity raising, 20% higher...

1. 1,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Its all a bit confusing with the 16% equity raising, 20% higher production, one-off prepayment of rail & port costs and the staggered loan repayments as to what value (if any?) will be added to the SP.

But I suppose if ConsMin & Regent are "Strongly supportive", then I dare say they have done all the calculations. It is interesting that ConsMin, who up till now have been saying they would prefer to be out of the IO business, are actually buying MORE shares!

They were obviously also aware of the deal beforehand (not like us humble smaller holders) - otherwise how could they be "strongly supportive" and agree to buy the new equity....

I quite like MY's take on it all that we are "acquiring more of a quality asset that we already operate and know extremely well.” - much better than buying 5% of "sort of something" in Brazil !

I guess the market will tell us if this is a good deal or not - hopefully, the share register might loosen up a bit with the equity raising - even though the ConsMin portion will be "locked in".

______

I much preferred Nigel's take on the ann. that they had discovered a chocolate fountain - just think, with BBSO we could have produced dark chocolate as well :-))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $706.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $55.23K 226.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 79717 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 36539 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.