JHC 0.00% $1.40 japara healthcare limited

In my opinion everyone has a different way to invest / trade /...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    In my opinion everyone has a different way to invest / trade / "play" this game. All depends what your appetite is for risk, how long you want to hold, how quickly you want a return.

TD's work, I have them as a backstop sum of money. I have Online Saver accounts which pay even higher than TD's with money that is very fluid. Structured banking products can give good stock market exposure with quite high yields too... so many different ways to setup your own position.

In my case JHC is one that has longer than FY18 and FY19 outlook. But thing I see with this company that appeals is it's volatility. In a month it can swing by 5c to 10c or more at a relatively low entry price.

Eg. On 5 Oct I secured shares as it fell at $1.89, $1.885, $1.855. Sold the majority on 21 Oct. Now I'm waiting to buy in again. It is the luck of the draw for me on this one as I had no idea they were going to release results. But selling at $2.00 against my buy gave me roughly 6-7% gross in 15days.

If you look back through history it swings drastically. Not good for the faint-hearted. I don't win on all my trades. I don't see your view as being wrong, and neither are any of the others. I have both positions in my investment portfolio. If you have a good recommendation on TD's I'd love to know. I currently hold some at 4% maturing at the end of the year with Citigroup. Any recommendations $harknad0?
    Last edited by EckQuity: 24/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.