LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Darkhorse, I agree with you re supportive information confirming...

1. 136 Posts.
    Darkhorse, I agree with you re supportive information confirming your bias, but it is wrong to suggest that positive posters here are largely supporting their arguments with verifiable, independent research. Company statements only go so far.

Option 1 has a point regarding the witch hunt for negative comments. In any good investment house an analyst usually has to verify their valuation in the face of negative criticism by their peers in order to justify their position and recommendation. In fact, it would be remiss of an investment house not to do so. Such houses are called brokers.

Modern day corporate strategy working with businesses to get the most our of meetings and decision for projects, product launches, and general key decision making leans towards appointing a person with a negative view in meetings, along with other roles so that each person comes at the table from a different angle thus avoiding group think and the loudest, typically most senior, voice wins scenario.

Everyone here wants FNT to succeed, and I believe it will. But the ultimate market valuation will rely on the discovery of gold and other metals in them there PNG hills. Nobody can be certain at this stage that the drilling results will be a success. To me FNT management appear reliable and knowledgeable but take management at their word (or spin) at your own risk.

There is no proper way to value FNT given the PNG metals have not been unearthed or even confirmed. At this stage FNT is an educated punt and anyone who believes without doubt that it is more than that is either deluded or has access to information that nobody else here does, which I doubt.

Having said that I hope we all get filthy rich.

Cue bitter recriminations.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.042K 446.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8575500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18486611 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.