AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

isplicerDid I say the company is poised for massive success , no...

1. 238 Posts.
    isplicer

Did I say the company is poised for massive success , no I said I expected it to outperform my physical silver holdings. The upside is the mine life . And like any other company I am taking the risk for my higher expected return.

Please dont put words in my mouth.

exposing to silver only silver.

We are talking about mining companys here and of course exposure to other factors is a given , Im sorry if you didnt understand what I meant by silver only silver . I meant That I am in AYN because it is not focused on copper or coal or rubys or gold for that matter , they are looking for silver and I believe silver will outperform anything else.
    I think you already knew that but anything for an arguement hey.

Leveraging silver contracts as I said IMO are dangerous and a lot more risky than a producing miner.

The fact that you are buying and selling in the very next minute tells me you are more of a gambler than an investor , and I will be suprised if you will ever be able to afford physical silver. Even adding a few oz or a kilo every month or 2 could see you retire well imo.

You are wrong if they default and cant deliver , you wont get the cash either . every account will be frozen and drained to pay the morgues ect ect of this world.
    And I will have a whole lot less to worry about than you.

If you think the XJO is manipulated to the extennt silver is , any thing is possible.

You are mistaken MF Global was taken down , you are reading the wrong news , or do you always believe everything the media tells you.
    Follow the pm's that MF did have and look where they ended up.

isplicer you have put words in people mouths for the sake you your arguements.
    If you price the company around 9c you are entitled to that. If 9c then we are all ok because the sp is about that, so mine life and pos comes into play and thats where im bullish.

AYN is a silver producing company and for that reason the risk is imo less than others not producing yet. If that changes I will certainly re-asess.
    I have given you my reasons for holding.

Please dont trash the company for every little may or maynot be that might happen , every company has similiar risks and so far AYN has jumped every hurdle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.