AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

There's been a lot of mumbo-jumbo IMO posted today on AYN,...

1. 11,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    There's been a lot of mumbo-jumbo IMO posted today on AYN, although I'm grateful for all your contributions as your opinions benefit the overall picture of Australia's only producing pure silver stock.

Let me try to clear up a few things for some of the downrampers/knockers and other critics, who obviously haven't even bothered to read the latest Jan 24 report titled: "High grade silver and copper hits".

Note the copper strike (yes, copper, you know the one that gets everyone excited and sends share prices of speccie explorers through the roof, often just on the sniff): So AYN has silver AND copper, hits up to 5%, not bad. Nice...:

1. AYN is not low grade, hit grades of 840g/t silver from 5m, yes 5m, and 5% copper, from 12m. Yes, 12m.

2. AYN had a mine life of 5 years, it's more now.

3. AYN has much more than 15m oz of silver. In just the heap leach, it could have 20m oz, with grades of up to 1000g/t. Not low grade, worth $330m today in revenue.

4. AYN is NOT on a p/e of 8. It is more like 2.

5. AYN as highly leveraged to silver price on the way up, much less on the way down because it has 40% of this year's production, which should be nearly 2 million oz, hedged at current price of $33.

6. AYN is recommended as a silver buy by several reputable brokers, and by a top resources newsletter which includes it as one of its top 6 picks for 2012.

7. AYN has just broken out of a downtrend (line, lol) since the peak of April 2011, and broken out strongly.

8. It has massive exploration/resource upgrade potential.

9. It's the only pure silver stock producing silver in Australia.

10. Silver is going up now, not in six months, so AYN will benefit the most in the next six months at least.

For those who missed it,from the latest report:

High grade silver mineralisation intersected in RAB drilling 200m north of historic Silver Spur
    Mine, 2km SE of the recently re-commissioned Twin Hills mine, with intersections including:
    26m @ 138g/t Ag (104g/t Ag with 1000g/t Ag top-cut applied) from 4m (SSRB007), including:
    3m @ 840g/t Ag (546g/t Ag top-cut) from 5m
    3m @ 121g/t Ag from 11m
    1m @ 128g/t Ag from 18m
    1m @ 81g/t Ag from 28m
    · Follow-up RAB drilling underway
    Note the 840g/t, this is not low grade.

HORNET:
    · Latest drilling delivers significant down-dip extensions to previously defined copper mineralisation
    at Hornet , 2km west of Twin Hills, with intersections including:
    o 38m @ 0.68% Cu and 7.2g/t Ag from 64m (HORC001), including:
     4m @ 2.37% Cu and 27.3g/t Ag
     1m @ 2.59% Cu and 16.2g/t Ag
    o 14m @ 0.99% Cu and 8.2g/t Ag from 110m (HORC001), including:
     2m @ 2.26% Cu and 16.1g/t Ag
     1m @ 5.19% Cu and 36.8g/t Ag
    o 16m @ 0.31% Cu and 4.2g/t Ag from 12m (HORC002), including:
     4m @ 1.06% Cu and 11.9g/t Ag
     1m @ 1.25% Cu and 13.1g/t Ag
    · Hornet mineralised zone now exceeds 140m strike length and has been extended to 200m down
    dip, with five copper shoots up to 5m in true width now identified.
    · Additional zone of base metal mineralisation identified at Hornet North.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.