AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

Hi mack,You said"Did I say the company is poised for massive...

1. 1,182 Posts.
    Hi mack,

You said
    "Did I say the company is poised for massive success"

after saying:
    " I believe this company is on its way up not down , at the start of its life not the end."

And then said:
    "Please dont put words in my mouth."

It was never my intention to put words in your mouth. If I misinterpreted what you meant, then I apologise.

"We are talking about mining companys here and of course exposure to other factors is a given , Im sorry if you didnt understand what I meant by silver only silver . "

Okay, thanks for the clarification. Let's not forget that I'm on your side regarding the future of silver.

"Leveraging silver contracts as I said IMO are dangerous and a lot more risky than a producing miner."

"I hardly see an investment in "Leveraged silver contracts" as "the way to go." "

"You also have exposure to the risks involved with the massive downside of leverage - where the silver price gaps down destroying investors in "Leveraged silver contracts.""

I respectfully disagree. The word 'leverage' seems to terrify everyone out of their wits. I don't mean 200-1 or 100-1 or even 10-1 leverage. I'm talking about buying silver contracts and leveraging them by the beta value obtained by comparing AYN to spot silver. I.e. leveraging it just enough so that you're getting the same exposure you would by holding AYN (remembering that AYN is already leveraged to the silver price and if you have AYN shares you're technically LEVERAGED to silver - that's right!). So the leverage would only be 1.5-2:1 max imo.

"The fact that you are buying and selling in the very next minute tells me you are more of a gambler than an investor , and I will be suprised if you will ever be able to afford physical silver."

There's no need to venture into my personal circumstances. You don't know my age, my profession, or my income. I found the "I will be suprised if you will ever be able to afford physical silver." statement a bit inappropriate.

"Even adding a few oz or a kilo every month or 2 could see you retire well imo."

My retirement is a good 45-50 years away. I think I might have a few grams saved up by then.

"isplicer you have put words in people mouths for the sake you your arguements."

Hang on, what?

"so mine life and pos comes into play and thats where im bullish. "

Which is the same reason I'm holding too.

"every company has similiar risks and so far AYN has jumped every hurdle."

Unfortunately we don't know that yet - hopefully it'll be clarified in the quarterly.

---> How did I know I'd upset a few people by not valuing AYN at $1.09...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.