LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

ARA.The Sultan lives in Pekan which is 50 klms south of...

1. 872 Posts.
    ARA.
    The Sultan lives in Pekan which is 50 klms south of Kuantan.
    (BTW the member in Parliament for Pekan and who also lives there is the PM..Najib Razak)

The LAMP..Gebeng... is almost in the middle of the two places...actually Pekan couple klms closer.

The anti Lynas advocate for the safety of the citizens of Kuantan ..you may recall..SMSL wanted Sultan to endose them..so that they could then ride on the towns close to LAMP being in danger.

When the Sultan endorses LAMP..its not just his words..but the fact that he lives as close as the people of Kuantan.
    The geography may not have a bearing to a non Malaysian,but believe me would be very noticeable to the locals.

The Sultan also endorsed his member in parliament (Najib) in his speech so you would imagine there is a good relationship there.

Realistically the day was a ceremony..where titles were being bestowed.(Is it a coincidence that the pic is of the Sultan annointing the 'Chief Justice" if you are thinking judges.)

It wasnt the right forum...Lynas really didnt need to be mentioned...yet it was.

To me it signifies that if the Court gives the go ahead...the Sultan is saying ..there will be no objections from him re safety concerns.

ps

When the court ok,s it..will you "Eat your Head".:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.39 $6.39 $6.25 $15.56M 2.471M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16021 $6.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.32 18021 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.