QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

Quickflix to reposition as tech, ecommerce, entertainment company: CEO, page-17

1. 404 Posts.
    Most likely you are right, however, the same was said about Clive Palmer's Nickel Operation in QLD - and yet suddenly Clive manages to 'find' $23m to inject into his fallen empire.... And also look at SGH: ASX - they are still in the game despite massive debt and a struggling SP.....

One thing I have learnt with investments - you can't say anything is dead until it actually is...

The key challenge for QFX is STAN - the fact QFX can't fund the redemption of Stan's RPS, suggests STAN will have to come to the negotiation table and find a solution.

IMO, it is either bankruptcy or repositioning - I prefer the latter... In fact it makes sense to repositioning QFX, really it is the only option left... and the only hope for SH (big and small). I think we only have one option left, namely to support a transition.

Many mining companies are going through similar transitions and many have managed to reposition its businesses successfully too – e.g. check up on the history of to BRN/ASX.

If QFX can somehow manage to negotiate its way with STAN and find further funding, then I would not be surprised to see a positive churn.

At this stage, SH we can either support a repositioning or write off a loss… (IMO)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.