QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

Most likely you are right, however, the same was said about...

1. 404 Posts.
    Most likely you are right, however, the same was said about Clive Palmer's Nickel Operation in QLD - and yet suddenly Clive manages to 'find' $23m to inject into his fallen empire.... And also look at SGH: ASX - they are still in the game despite massive debt and a struggling SP.....

One thing I have learnt with investments - you can't say anything is dead until it actually is...

The key challenge for QFX is STAN - the fact QFX can't fund the redemption of Stan's RPS, suggests STAN will have to come to the negotiation table and find a solution.

IMO, it is either bankruptcy or repositioning - I prefer the latter... In fact it makes sense to repositioning QFX, really it is the only option left... and the only hope for SH (big and small). I think we only have one option left, namely to support a transition.

Many mining companies are going through similar transitions and many have managed to reposition its businesses successfully too – e.g. check up on the history of to BRN/ASX.

If QFX can somehow manage to negotiate its way with STAN and find further funding, then I would not be surprised to see a positive churn.

At this stage, SH we can either support a repositioning or write off a loss… (IMO)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.