QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

Simple but true imho. go back 10 years and this was a great...

1. 724 Posts.
    Simple but true imho. go back 10 years and this was a great opportunity with first mover advantage, but sadly a lack of strategy and investment (are we a DVD business or a streaming company) and an unwillingness to accept the inevitable was the downfall I think.

Just sorry that shareholders (yet again) lose out while the people who are responsible walk away after taking millions in salaries, fees and bonuses over the years.

On the other hand there will be a few shareholders who invested more recently when the writing was on the wall for all to see, and hopefully their losses are not too great for this to be considered a valuable lesson.

Again IMHO the 'assets' of this business are worth less than my dog earns in a day cleaning our house, and the odds of a bidder are not much higher!

Of course this all my opinion only....but even I've been known to be right occasionally....well, once, well, almost - just ask the wife!!

GLTA and happier investing elsewhere - don't forget to check Directors track records when buying - esp. small caps - still way too many 'lifestyle' companies listed (yes, IMHO).

Ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.