QHL 1.92% 26.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

Quickstep Skynews Business, page-2

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    I would actually be topping up a bit more, but, we had a break-in to our place at the beginning of the month (1st August we were out for 2 hrs - they got in a window). They got some stuff in a bag (bit of wife's jewelry (cheap stuff) and couple of other things - a small cash box I had [didn't have anything in it]). It was 2 people on bikes (looked like middle aged -- know because the neighbor has couple of cameras at the front of his place. Gave the footage to the cops later on. We don't live lavishly, so they didn't get much. They missed my car keys and I've got a small key safe now (if they found them they could have driven off in my car). We purchased some roller shutters and security screens about a week ago and waiting for them to be installed. I'm looking into getting a safe for the bedroom in case it happens again. All in all, I wish I didn't have to waste money on security and could put it on the shares. Once I've finished fixing the problem (and we never had a break in since we moved in early 2012), then I'll save and put some in. Hate this life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.