GBE 0.00% 3.7¢ globe metals & mining limited

After chokdee very large buy.someone has been accumulating over...

1. 1,118 Posts.
    After chokdee very large buy.someone has been accumulating over a period but as yet don't hold the magic 5 percent, and obviously not large top two management selling as a change of holder notice would be needed...
    Given the news in the latest mining and review December article,it would appear GBE are on the cusp, but I believe they are adding value to the Niobium project, for a sale of the project to a major..Given the early stage, the project would have to have a $50 million price tag, given the very large high grade resource and long mine life...
    This is why I believe it's all hush hush..because I believe the GRAPHITE is the key focus beyond this as I believe the samples taken have been proved to be bonanza large flake and will be released once things start happening at the niobium scene..id expect a lot of news flow once this starts..rare I know but reading between the lines it all stacks up..IMO
    I am watching this clever stealth/ intelli buying/ trading ,and its very interesting.
    Selling well below cash backing with arguably two world class projects?..niobium and graphite..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13128 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 112924 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.