PUA 20.0% 0.2¢ peak minerals limited

quiet accumulation

1. 1,138 Posts.
    With all the negative posts and lack of any psotings over the past week or so there seems to be some quiet accumulation taking place. There is also no doubt that someone is dumping big time but whoever is buying at these insanely low prices (trades of 100k at a time) know they are on to a good thing. Has the drilling restarted at Hargraves? If so, why hasn't PB announced it. Like real estate is about location, location, location, thesuccess or failure of a company's stock price is about communication, communication, communication. Unfortunately HEG is a very poor communicator. Who would say that when the price of gold is hovering around the 1400 mark HEG would be struggling to reach .085c per share. Anyway, another quarter of suffering and in the meantime there may be another capital raising. HEG know how to spend like drunken sailors. I still believe its the best junior goldie in Aust but is sure not showing off its full potential. I still hold and will continue to believe that HEG will repay us back in spades. The year 2011 will be the big one. Let's be patient and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.969M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $8.188K 4.075M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 29049421 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 32776894 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.