quiet acumulation ~ calm before the storm, page-14

1. 2,839 Posts.
    jc ~ acumulation continues ~ pace increasing Afternoon Mate,
    Funny thing you should make mention of parties and where to hold them etc, etc.......
    I was discussing that very same subject at some length with our mutual friend yesterday. He was mumbling something about SA, to which I inferred he had a short memory re the quality of the grog there (not to mention the H2O) and that we should seriously consider the home of "Olympia Beer" as the venue.
    Maybe, just maybe, he was under the influence of that mighty fine drop of plonk, Jacobs Creek....now that would certainly account for even considering South Australia!!

Hang on, maybe he meant South Africa.....LOL

Anyhow, a visit to the Pacific North West doesn't really need too much of an excuse does it? God's country.

We are into the last month of winter here JC, been kinda mild all things considered. It's 4:00pm here on the East Coast, the sun is out, the sky is blue, the football is on TV, temperature is around 60 degrees or so and all's well with the world. Hope your summer isn't too damn hot for you.
    Regards,
    Carl.
    PS The HER cut of date for the Corona entitlement is Aug 22nd, I saw mentioned elsewhere that the date was the 25th. I believe the 25th is the effective date of the recent placement to the Europeans Instos, hence they dont get the Corona "bonus".

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.