CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

quiet before the storm

1. 971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Well this stock has just been sitting around the last few days. There has been some soaking up of loose stock but not any large buyers jumping on at this stage and no one really wants to offload either. I think that everyone is just waiting for more results to see how this is really looking.

I would not be surprised to see results on a fornightly basis possible even weekly seeing that they have two rigs drilling constantly. This should give the company with continual supply of information to feed the market and considering the court case that has just been won I think the directors of companies now are going to be putting out the information as soon as it is available.

The market is really looking for a further resource statement/upgrade and the company should be able to provide this once they have confirmed the two high grade holes that they have re drilled.

The company has definately been hinting at results coming in a continual stream in its previous announcements. Any confirmation of the high grade holes should see this share price re rate to around the 60c mark.

I look forward to the coming months and the contiinual flow of results to keep the share price ticking upwards. Good opportunities to trade the stock probably exist on days like today as the share price stagnates waiting on the information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.