MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

Dave man take a time out.Cabe's just expressing an opinion dont...

1. 85 Posts.
    Dave man take a time out.

Cabe's just expressing an opinion dont let him wind you up. He's got a fair point - some fundamentals - but lacking the most important - a dollar or two in the bank account.

Chris... 6.5mill at 0.0185... bloody hell mate - thats a big punt. Your either going to be a millionaire in the near/close to near future or youve jsut dumped 50k into the pockets of the day traders

I agree mhl come july 1st are going to take a hit on tax selling - but what an opportunity to buy for all you gamblers. they'll be back to current sp levels by july 5th. maybe more if news is leaked to those b@stard fin companies that the deal is done.

One thing im pretty confident on - as with the asx liquidity notice news a few weeks back, news on the jv will leak a couple of days before release. This i have no doubt. so i think if the sp moves either way somewhat (especially if we see it move north in a hurry before announcement) i think we can safely take the punt the jv is signed or not pending s/p movement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.