NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

new to Newsat so i do not have the benefit or luggage long term...

1. 40 Posts.
    new to Newsat so i do not have the benefit or luggage long term (no doubt disappointed) share holders seem to have. below are my thoughts i know many won't agree

as a newbie if the directors quadruple the CURRENT share price they can have the options as far as I'm concerned

i would have made some real money!!!

the options are a long way off, other options have since lapsed? people should cost them on the current SP IMHO else do not complain so much if the SP = x 4 or better!!

current news will have to be good to get people more on side my feeling is it will be all good from now on as i have mentioned i have spoken to them and come away with a very positive outlook

many of the directors are new and have nothing to do with the old company structure, if they do a good job i am in favor of rewarding them big time not that my shares will change anything one way or the other

some would say Adrian does not deserve them even at current price which is what i am looking at not 2c (sorry don't have the paper with me to know exact number) but looking at all he has done over say the last 12 months I can not knock a thing

the ABC and FOX interviews were spot on IMHO so if this with the work going on behind the scenes gets the company to 2 or 3c then he/they deserves them IMHO

sorry about the past but up side of NWT (.04/.05 ==> 2c=) look good to me so I will not join in with the oldies on this one :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.