ECL 0.00% $3.14 excelsior capital ltd

some words from someone in the industry, having a financial...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    some words from someone in the industry, having a financial interest in wholesale cable. CMI cabling products are good, however, in a price driven environment they are not competitive enough to be seen as a primary suppler to many wholesale businesses. The accessories that CMI offer as well are not advertised on a wholesale level as much as they should be and the stock availability is also shocking which leads wholesalers to find alternate suppliers.

The company has agencies for products that are exceptionally high quality, this is poorly marketed and is doing the company some damage. The amount of money the company has in the bank should be used to better its position through greater market representation, then and only then will the company see greater growth.

That is my two cents, should the company invest more in marketing its products I will invest heavily. There is great potential for the company to grow and be successful in the industry but they seem to have little motivation in chasing it
    Last edited by Thetulipbubble: 18/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.14
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $91.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400 $3.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.48 9326 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.