ECL 0.00% $3.14 excelsior capital ltd

I would agree with you completely. The company needs new blood,...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I would agree with you completely. The company needs new blood, but the industry in general is shocking with a large amount of "old" blood, the company is falling behind the times and it looks as if they couldn't care this company would be perfect for acquisition if it was able to be managed properly.

It comes down to poor management, even at a state level this company is shocking. As you said they have no stock, but the state manager has his hands tied and cant hold any more stock than he is "allowed" to, what's the point when new companies are popping up all the time offering the same products but actually holding stock. There melbourne office has a new firm that sells the same product with better turn around time and marketing of accessories literally around the corner how do they think they will survive.

They as with many in the industry have a 1970s view on business, build and they will come. I know first hand having taken over a business that was successful and let the ball drop in this industry that once the ball is dropped it is both hard and incredible costly to build back the reputation and business.

Should any of the directer ever read this I would be more than happy to provide the consultation the business requires on the matter, but they seem to care little about the growth of the business nor understand the industry at this point in time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.14
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $91.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400 $3.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.48 9326 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.