ECL 0.00% $3.14 excelsior capital ltd

Quiet for now, whats next, page-7

1. 4 Posts.
    The new firm I think will be fine as long as they listen and meet their customer needs, there is still space in this industry, while tight and competitive there is definitely room. As there is not a lot of new business around yet it will be a matter of taking business from the competitors, which in their case shouldn't be hard if they provide the service and carry the stock. This industry as you probably know is also not really location based as such as its not really a pick up and collection counter type product range, so wether the competitor is just around the corner or not is not really a problem, it will be more about the marketing, stock availability and service they provide to the industry base as a whole.

The only thing I would have to disagree with is the 70's view "Build it and they will come" Unfortunately they are building nothing, it more a case of "Save conserve and decrease and we might survive" This is not just the Melbourne office but I believe across the country, which is a sure way of watching die.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.14
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $91.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400 $3.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.48 9326 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.