SYR 10.7% 25.0¢ syrah resources limited

Quiet on the Western Front, page-9

1. 750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Hi Graphite, I'll beg to differ with you on SYR's sales contracts. I believe that demand is considerably greater than what you think. Let's see what the situation is by mid year and I'm happy to be proven wrong.
    I'm a bit bemused by your HC name. Surely 'No Graphite' would be more appropriate? Over the last few years you have only posted on the SYR and Graphite threads yet you are consistently anti SYR, anti MNS and from what I can tell, anti every other ASX listed Graphite company. So, not quite sure of your agenda here - do you work for Asbury? Or maybe one of the other traders that are going to be displaced by SYR? Perhaps you are trying to warn potential investors out of the goodness of your heart? If so, then why not post directly on the other ASX listed graphite company forums? This is even more confusing when SYR's proposed selling price and cost structure is lower than every other graphite wannabe. Surely the other companies investors need to be warned as well?
    Anyway, doesn't matter. Let's see how SYR go in selling their forecast production over the next few months and we can see whether my 5 year investment has all been a waste of time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.