AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

quiet open, page-17

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    crazyman17 my point being is that this exact thing has happened in the past. Images released in the quarterly showing massive chalcocite hits in the drill cores with very little market reaction. No one wanted to buy in as they want "confirmation" from assays. Its just my own belief that if investors knew what the image represented then they would of made sure they took up a holding at 1.6 cents. As for now the new core may be black dirt..but im trusting the comments made by the directors that it is "massive chalcocite Cu2S copper mineralisation" in the drill core. The latest core image is actually a darker black core image than the prior core images that had a stunning grade of 9.0m at 50.49%. I believe the new core wont present the width that we hit from ARVD 80 but it could potentially be of higher grade.

The assays for ARVD80 presented the following.

"32.0m at 14.79% Copper from 1.0m Incl. 9.0m at 50.49% Copper from 18.0m"

The 9 meters at 50.49% would be presented by the darker section of the drill core. See below.

Compared to the latest drill core image below.

I wouldn't be as excited with this if it was just an infill drill core but it isn't. Its on the edge of the defined HGZ and potentially means the high grade chalcocite vein continues to extend South-East. The highest grade in this area of the HGZ to date is currently 2 meters at 6.93% copper from 46 meters. Im predicting the upcoming result from ARVD-106A to be substantially higher grade. This is all speculation on my behalf but I'm hoping the HGZ does extend southeast.

They are current drilling two very important holes which is ARVD-107 and ARVD-108. If either of these two holes come back with high grade copper its very possible the resource extends an additional 150 meters South East. If they hit high grade here then it will be interesting because we will all be wondering how far the HGZ actually extends. Anyway thats enough from me. Theres nothing further to say right now. I don't want to repeat myself..lol. I'll be looking to pick up more AVB on weakness with profit money. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.