CVN 0.00% 15.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Quiet Trading Today, page-114

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Given it is such a quiet day I thought I might throw an idea out there to see who bites.
    Data tells us CVN has been the subject of significant short selling. It’s my understanding this is on the belief the company will need a credit raise to fund Dorado and Buffalo. (Despite having not so long ago done this for this exact purpose).
    there is plenty of talk about potential Farm Out of Buffalo with AC telling us of ongoing discussions with interested parties.
    Given that such agreement has not yet been entered into, i can only conclude that terms of potential farm ins are not acceptable to AC.
    over the last few years there have been many who have proposed ‘going it alone’ with Buffalo. So my suggestion is that AC investigate interest in floating a ‘sister’ company to farm into Buffalo. That way any interested parties can put there money where there mouth is on terms acceptable to CVN, without any cap raise. The brave souls amongst us get greater ‘risk/reward’, while those less brave, can progress the project on acceptable terms.
    not sure which camp I’d be in, but I think AC would be able to drum up enough interest to cover the cost of a B10.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $268.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $1.54K 10.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 461509 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 2715984 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.