POS 33.3% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Quiet up there, page-115

1. 7,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 617
    Cheers W,

Let's put it this way ... POS is not one to have all your eggs in one basket. If commodities don't run as hoped and nothing else materially eventuates, the share price will fluff around accordingly and lost opportunity from NOT being in other stuff with a more definite story, will/could be very considerable....
    However, I reckon it IS one to have a nice interest in given the commodities outlook. At current prices 500k, a mil., or whatever, would be a holding with some grunt if things go well.... Realistically though, there are a number of stocks out there sub 10c that have fantastic near term prospects of multi-bagging...
    Spread the risk a little: sleep better(!) and increase the chances of at least getting some good breezes in your sails is my suggestion 2018 could shape up a corker of a year in many sectors, if things hold together big picture. Currently my personal biggest sector interest is good "juniors" in oil and gas. Along with nickel and uranium I think it will be a terrific year for this sector - particularly gas.
    DYOR bla bla
    Cheers,

Kip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $8.353K 2.088M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 38365615 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3918557 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.