MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

quiet, page-15

1. 9,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Nobody likes to be preached to Nicholas.

Well done with your decisions, I am delighted you are making so much money and are so much better at all this than we mere mortals!

I have only been investing since 1983 and obviously still have a lot to learn, unlike yourself that obviously already "understands" all.

Shame we "guys" didn't "undersatand" long ago "that you (we) came into the stock to early 1 year 2 years ago. I been here since only 16 cents ago.....right.....so im not winging?" - WTF???

Tell me oh oracle, how could we have known 4 years ago that it was too early then please?

"so my point??? no getting a big head.." (you mean again Sir??)

"well when the stock bounces hard on news in coming weeks months thats when you will think hard and prolly realise why things are done the way they are."

It has been "gonna bounce hard" sooo often I have lost count, someone must be right sooner or later, in fact I am sure it will be you!

"There is a reason for everything, dont forget that. Were talking about 2 very very smart people."

Gee ya think?

"IMO DYOR there will be news next week or the week after LATEST.imo. If its what im thinking ,the future of mvh might just be set up."

I cannot be bothered going and trawling through to find some of your other predictions, I suspect the law of averages will come to play sooner or later to help you though!

I assume that here endeth the lesson.

Thanks so much for taking the time to cast favour on some of the great unwashed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.