MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

quiet, page-17

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

Hi fellas,

think we need to keep the thread up to its usual high standard of research and assisstance despite the recent frustrations. problem has been that MVH seems to keep missing opportunities to really push forward. for the likes of cabe and myself its probably been a 3 year wait based on what we were told was going to happen. The recent debacle with KSX running hard with all the peregrine boys aboard and not PBI long termers merely heightens the concerns that directors have said one thing and done another.

I agree when MVH start rolling out the news its going to be good; lets just hopt to hell we still have the asx and dow at record highs. cos if the markets have come off 15% i dont like our chances of reaping the benefits for such a long wait.

nicholas .... certainly value your input; i think you have been right about MVH's new direction are are obviously in the loop. just hope the management make the most of all their chances now and back up good dsales, strategic plans, partnerships with competant PR and broker support. $1 for MVH and all is forgiven. I will happily exit the thread.

all the best fellas, any more info we can use to enlighten the thread would be helpful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.