MVH 7.50% 8.6¢ medic vision limited

Hi Limp, Blokes, Noggie, Nicholas et al.....As I said I will be...

1. 9,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    Hi Limp, Blokes, Noggie, Nicholas et al.....

As I said I will be starting to bail if we are not well above the current SP by December, however as everyone can tell I am now starting to believe "Something is Rotten in the State of Denmark"!

Not usually being susceptible to conspiracy theories I am loath to admit that the MVH SP looks suspiciously like it is having it's strings pulled from outside of the boardroom.

Real revenue news is sooo far overdue it is not funny, we still don't know what margins they are taliking about for ANY part of the business.

All I hear spoken about for the most part is India, Cochlear, the UK, massive contracts........etc etc.

The main thing that we (STILL) don't know that we really NEED to know to properly assess the value of MVH is;
    "How much money will they actually receive and when, and how much of that will be real profit after all expenses and before tax?"

Whether that is for a service centre or outright sale or anything else for that matter!

So far I have not worked with a stop loss on MVH - that has changed now so maybe I wont still be here at the end of November?

Good luck to all but some real issues (not just the icing) exist that need to be addressed IMO!!

Cheers

Cabe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MVH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.