LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Quiet, page-29

1. 5,954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 886
    As i have mentioned previously that i dont expect to get any money back from this. After hearing how they are expected to lose many clients in this half of FY ( unsure for reasons but i would assume its due to receivers coming in and clients not renewing as a result) and hearing they will have losses of around $5m for full year then i dont see anyone buying the company as is currently. I have heard that David has gone on another cost cutting rampage to try to minimise the losses and make it look better for any potential buyers. New advances in Ai are at a point where Ai is writing good algos and coding for software developers. Am hoping LVT will start using this Ai to help create and advance their tech and can get rid of a few more people from this.

The only positive ive heard is that nestle and a few other big enterprise clients have actually increased their licences and added new features through upselling.

If they manage to lower losses and stabilise the churn then someone might come in and buy livetiles but i dont expect it to be an offer that will give us any money back.

Deep down i am hoping they stabilise it, dont get any offers and receivers allow company to recommence trading knowing they can recover their money through ongoing payments. But i doubt this will happen.
    Last edited by Indytrader1988: 24/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.