QTK quiktrak networks limited

Hi InfoseekerIts interesting Infoseeker brought up SMA...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Hi Infoseeker

Its interesting Infoseeker brought up SMA Smarttrans listed on the ASX.

It seems all the business Quiktrak failed at winning...SMA has been stealing it away from the failed Quiktrak.

All that work in China that Quiktrak boasted about yet failed to get $1 from the Chinese for the Beijing Olympics.....well SMA got work with the Chinese and even had Ian Thorpe endorsing the Smarttrans product....quite a successful little company.

Its interesting to not also...ALL QUIKTRAK OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED.......yes closed.

The phones are all dead.

The monitoring equipment has all be pulled down and put into storage as the Com Group who was working with quiktrak was owed $100,000 by Quiktrak and since they never got paid...they got all Quiktrak's monitoring equipment pulled down.

Do you know what this means?

Quiktrak can’t even make $1 in Australia....they are dead as dead gets.

Its interesting to read the last 5 updated for Quiktrak on www.delisted.com.au......they already know the company is dead and waiting for holders to sell their worthless shares on their website.

http://www.delisted.com.au/Company/6884/QUIKTRAK%20NETWORKS%20LIMITED

Another funny thing.....we all know the QTK mascot is trying to paint a rosy picture of Quiktrak and that "it’s all ok here at quiktrak".....but all those people that paid Quiktrak for monitoring their cars with Quiktrak devices.....they are all screwed...read the car forums.....the Quiktrak phones is dead.

Heck...the Quiktrak website like their ASX listing fee's did also not get paid so www.quiktrak.com.au has been pulled down.

So with Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney offices all shutdown, no phones, no emails, no website, no services paid at all including electricity....Quiktrak has fully shut off from the world.

Well...how could they not.....they lost all their staff....there is only MP and Unterweger left basically and it seems they are now making calls and emailing from home.

This was warned about quite a long time ago.

So what’s with all these new Hotcopper usernames that spring up, their first post on hotcopper is straight onto the Quiktrak thread and they get stuck into non-believers or ask QTK shareholders to contact them.

I notice Hotcopper diligent effort at getting of most of them.....but why would a new hotcopper username hit up the QTK thread for anyone holding QTK shares?

From the very beginning, your gut instincts could feel what was potentially happening.

I have to give it to the directors, our hotcopper QTK spokesperson and QTK directors....they really never failed to deliver the obvious......failure after failure....loss after loss...potential moulded into failure.....and without a doubt...probably one of those company’s that basically lists..raises money from the public all the time without ever making any back..until they can’t do it anymore and a director has to prop up the company while he completes his initial project.

Quiktrak failed in 6 or 7 other countries.

They have no delisted in Australia and decided South Africa is another country to try their luck.

Folks..Honestly....we are not instos...just small time traders and investors.....have you seriously ever seen such a scam of a setup?

To me...and in my humble opinion...the directors running Quiktrak are the Rodney Adler’s not caught yet....although ASIC got very close with the main Quiktrak director and he was almost served up cold on an ASIC platter.

I know there is renewed interest in the Quiktrak situation ASIC wise and those relentlessly trying plug it. How can you be plugging it when they have no staff...shut all offices...killed the phones....killed the website and delisted from the stock exchange with all Quiktrak enquires going to Deloitte...the administrators.

It’s a risky line to tread but there are many different people out there.

I have a theory. If Mark Pallister and his cohorts put the same amount of energy into doing normal profit making business as they did with their past 3 years of raising capitol...promising the world and never delivering and trying to cover all their tracks to the point where ASIC almost fried them.......they might have actually made some money.

Now we have a situation where the authorities have enough public complaints to dig deeper this time and find out really what the Quiktrak directors and mascots have been playing at.

I don’t know about you guys..but the last thing I would want in life is to have ASIC with a microscope pushing up my butt analysing every single transaction I have ever done in trying to pass a company off as a normal ASX listed company.

It’s been a great journey to observe this company in all its dealings and actually putting energy into finding out really what’s going on. It’s an experience to see the lengths some will go to in trying to transfer money from the unsuspecting to those putting forth what I consider a white collar scam.

Each to their own though. In some low security prisons...they even let you do gardening.

We saw one fall....Peter Woodward for insider trading and he received an 18 month suspended sentence for the judge...very lucky I must say...although he was not in so deep.

Others....well...we will know soon enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.