QTK quiktrak networks limited

Rimtalay,For debates sakes, lets give you the benefit of the...

1. 21 Posts.
    Rimtalay,

For debates sakes, lets give you the benefit of the doubt and assume everything you say about the SAfrican opportunity is correct.

Australian shareholders, investors and creditors left out of pocket will still not see a cent from this.

As mentioned above, I am giving you benefit of the doubt and assuming the SAn "thing" is happening (which I personally don't believe).

I am asking the following simple questions of you.

1. Why do you think that MP's acquisition of Multitrak out of administration is a fair and equitable deal and such a great idea when it is obvious that the QTK shareholders (and the rest) will see nothing from it?

2. Why do you keep spruiking this company? How do you suppose you and the rest of the Australians who bouyed this company will benefit?

Please convince me, not that the SAn opportunity is a reality, but that the rest of us should be holding our breath with antici.......pation and not think something shonky has gone down.

Please connect the dots for the rest of us. Don't go back to saying read this or that announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.