QTK quiktrak networks limited

Rimtalay you have previously raised these matters before on...

1. 4,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Rimtalay you have previously raised these matters before on another forum….so lets share those postings for all… “Good to tell the truth about these things.”

Your post

Post Subject: re: Quiktrak secure another South African partner
    Posted By: Rimtalay Board: QTK (GOTO MAIN)
    Posted On: 13/07/2008 10:33:16 AM In reply to: 1223
    Poster IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Post: 1224

+ Reply To Post - Back To Board > Email To A Friend < Previous Post > Next Post

infoseeker, I note that you have only ever made 3 posts on oze stocks, theses are all on QTK and all are negative.
    Are you a disgruntled EX employee?
    Sure sounds like it, as I guess you are the same infoseeker on hot copper, who has again be temporarily suspended for your posts on QTK.
    Good to tell the truth about these things.
    Your are deliberately trying to downramp QTK, I guess that you have either lost money on QTK, or a disgruntled EX employee, which one is it?

Infoseeker on hot copper
    "User was Temporarily Suspended (14 days) on 01/07/08 17:51 for this Post:
    Every post is a stir or a downramp or just inflammatory. Next suspension will be permanent. bd."

My reply;

Post Subject: re: Quiktrak secure another South African partner
    Posted By: infoseeker Board: QTK (GOTO MAIN)
    Posted On: 13/07/2008 11:37:15 PM In reply to: 1224
    Poster IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Post: 1226

+ Reply To Post - Back To Board > Email To A Friend < Previous Post > Next Post

Hey Rimtalay

am I a 'ex- employee'...YES
    am I 'Disgruntled'...NO
    am I dissappointed...ABSOLUTELY!!!

I made money from QTK having invested 50k pre IPO and sold in the 40's (the last sale at 46.5 was mine)...why did I sell you may ask...because of the ASIC charges laid against Mark Pallister and my personal doubts regarding the technology capabilities at this time...so I made money! Definitely nothing to be 'disgruntled' about!

As you are aware NONE of the annoncements made to date have added anything to the bottom line for QTK....China ann...Up to US$380 Million...never eventuated and cost the company plenty. Frequency problems I believe was the problem??? Whatever happened to the $1Million from China alarms? Are there problems with Housely letter of Credit? ( Google...Quiktrak vs Housely)

I also had to personally take legal action over breach of contract, to which the company never put up a defense and it took 2+ years and threat to wind the company up in the WA Supreme court, after winning two lower court cases, for them to finally settle.

A quick "GOOGLE' on the following will enable the facts to be seen:
    1. Mark James Pallister + Rippedoff report
    2. Pallister + Unterweger + Zoogle + rippedoff report
    3. Quiktrack + ASIC
    4. Past QTK announcements

I am obviuosly then rather skeptical of where the company's future lies, and whether they can produce any tangible bottom line results...so not disgruntled....dissappointed!

Cheers

Hope this clarifies my position and sentiment to all that are reading the QTK thread.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.