QTK quiktrak networks limited

Hi Infoseeker,long time no speak...this thread has been dead...I...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Hi Infoseeker,

long time no speak...this thread has been dead...I missed Rimtalay and his one liners about "she gonna blow".

Rimtalay also said:

"You are a very disgruntled Ex employee. Aren't you??"

I reckon I could pull out 10 posts in 5 mins where Smuggler use to post the same thing.

Changing IP address's in routers is just so easy these days.

Anyway..Rimtalay...its great to have you back on board..especially when spruiking a company, QTK, that cant afford to pay its ASX listing fee's.

I wont ask you any questions as I notice you dont answer any....but being so close to the source...MP and posting some of the stuff you post clearly shows you have information not released to the public....a dangerous move which your friend Peter Woodward went to court over.

I'd keep a low profile on public forums with your QTK information as I know ASIC is looking quite closely at the Quiktrak situation and those involved in pushing the buying of its shares on forums...might be nothing...but better to be careful and not spruik you know so much about the inside workings of QTK and Mark Pallister.....just sharing with you this as a good friend of 3 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.